Use for vertically hauling bulk materials across industrial facilities or manufacturing facilities. These elevators feature buckets for holding materials, which is how they get their name
Buckets are attached to a rotating belt and fill with the material at the bottom of the elevator then move it to a designated point. When the bucket reaches this point, it discharges the contents, returns to the start point, and begins the process again. Buckets prevent spillage with their upright position design
- Handle variety of materials as they are constructed using durable materials which offer resistance against abrasion suit to preference
- Able to carry free flow material or material with poor flow characteristics
- The sturdy design structure allows them to elevate in all types of weather conditions
- The completely enclosed design of these elevators helps protect the fragile & light materials from external impurities and dust.
- They are cost-effective, risk-free and available in different sizes as well as shapes.