- A chain conveyor is a type of conveyor system for moving material through production lines.
- Chain conveyors utilize a powered continuous chain arrangement, carrying a series of single pendants. The chain arrangement is driven by a motor, and the material suspended on the pendants are conveyed. Chain conveyors are used for moving products down an assembly line and/or around a manufacturing or warehousing facility.
- High load capacity
- Transport very wide or very long materials
- Transport materials reaching the level of the upper conveyor branch due to the gap between the individual branches
- Manufactured according to customer requirements
Individual chain links replacement instead of replacing the entire chain
- Conveyor skeleton made of item modular system profiles with the possibility of easily connecting other profiles or additional technologies, eventually possibility to modify the conveyor in the future