Cross Stream Cutter
- The Cross Stream Cutter (CSC) is designed to extract a representative increment/cut by discharging a complete cross section of the free-falling bulk material in an outlet chute
- Theory of Sampling (TOS)-compliant which gives every particle in the stream an equal probability to be included in the extracted increment.
- Designed to occupy less space, compared to the Cross Stream Sampler (CSS), making it well suited where space constraint is an issue.
- Equipped with less moving parts compared to other primary samplers.
- Thanks to a scalable design, the CSC can cope with small as well as high volumes of moving bulk materials.
- Well suited for harsh environments and rough materials, as commonly seen e.g., in the mining industry.